The following article will guide you through granting Luna permissions in Singular.
To fully connect your account to Luna, fill in this form first.
Step 1 - Provide Access to your Singular Dashboard
1. Go to Settings > Team Management.
2. Click Create New User.
3. Enter the email using the following template (change <clientName> to your company's name): luna_integrations+<client_name>@unity3d.com.
For example - [email protected].
4. Choose the Standard type of user.
5. Once you click Create User, the Luna user is added to the pending users' list and receives an invitation email.
Step 2- Find Singular API Key
1. Log in to your Singular account.
2. Go to Settings > API.
3. Click Show Key.
4. Click Copy Key and add it to the Onboarding form or provide it to your Luna Customer Success Manager.