Step 1: Grant Luna API Access
1. Log in to your Luna Control dashboard.
2. Proceed to Tools > Integrations.
3. Click on "Add your first connection" under the Apple section.
4. Click "Sign in with Apple".
5. Enter your Apple ID and password to log in to your Apple Search Ads account.
6. Choose your account and select Account Read & Write permissions.
Click Grant Access.
7. Click Yes.
8. Get the authorization confirmation message as below:
Note: If you have more than one account (organization) in Apple Search Ads, you can connect those accounts by repeating steps 4-8 above for each of them.
Step 2: Grant Luna API Account Manager Access for Impression Share Integration and Data Validation
1. Click on your user in the upper right-hand corner > Settings.
2. Click on User Management > Invite Users.
3. Fill in the following details:
First Name: Bidalgo
Last Name: Integrations
Apple ID: [email protected]
4. Grant API Account Manager access and click Send Invite.
Step 3: MMP Integration
If you are using an MMP for data tracking, please continue to this guide: MMP Data Configuration